Neon, a portfolio company of 4D Factory, raised $10.5M in a round led by Griffin Gaming Partners to build Shrapnel, a blockchain-based FPS game. Read more about the raise here.
- Audigent Among Top 5% Fastest Growing Ad Tech Companies
- Aglet Grows User Base To Over 3.5 Million
- Metaverse Fashion Companies Seeing Funding and Partnership Growth
- C2X Announces $25M Round led by Animoca Brands, FTX Ventures and Jump Crypto
- GOAL General Partner Ned Sherman on the Booming Indian Gaming Market (via Forbes India)
- Default Kit on