Aglet closes a new round of funding for its location-based gamified commerce platform. The round was led by Galaxy Interactive and Amazon Alex, with particpation from GOAL Ventures and JDS Crypto. Read more here.
- Metaverse Fashion Companies Seeing Funding and Partnership Growth
- C2X Announces $25M Round led by Animoca Brands, FTX Ventures and Jump Crypto
- GOAL General Partner Ned Sherman on the Booming Indian Gaming Market (via Forbes India)
- Aglet Announces Funding Round Led By Galaxy Interactive and Amazon Alexa Fund
- Talespin Closes $20M Series C Round
- Default Kit on