GOAL Ventures participates in Lucid Sight’s funding round led by Galaxy Interactive. Lucid Sight has raised $2.8 million to launch Colyseus Arena, a cloud-hosted solution for game developers. Read more about Colyseus Arena from VentureBeat here.
- Audigent Among Top 5% Fastest Growing Ad Tech Companies
- Aglet Grows User Base To Over 3.5 Million
- Metaverse Fashion Companies Seeing Funding and Partnership Growth
- C2X Announces $25M Round led by Animoca Brands, FTX Ventures and Jump Crypto
- GOAL General Partner Ned Sherman on the Booming Indian Gaming Market (via Forbes India)
- Default Kit on