Investors and brands are betting on startups bringing fashion into the metaverse. “In 2017 or 2018, you often heard about engineers and developers leaving big companies to start blockchain companies, but since the pandemic, the cultural leaders brought NFTs to a place where brand and marketing and cultural coolness were attached,” says Aglet Co-Founder Ryan Mullins. Read more from Vogue Business here.
- Metaverse Fashion Companies Seeing Funding and Partnership Growth
- C2X Announces $25M Round led by Animoca Brands, FTX Ventures and Jump Crypto
- GOAL General Partner Ned Sherman on the Booming Indian Gaming Market (via Forbes India)
- Aglet Announces Funding Round Led By Galaxy Interactive and Amazon Alexa Fund
- Talespin Closes $20M Series C Round
- Default Kit on