GOAL Ventures is excited to announce its investment in Indian game streaming company Rooter. The Series A round is led by Lightbox, March Gaming and Duane Park Ventures. Read about the deal here.
- Audigent Among Top 5% Fastest Growing Ad Tech Companies
- Aglet Grows User Base To Over 3.5 Million
- Metaverse Fashion Companies Seeing Funding and Partnership Growth
- C2X Announces $25M Round led by Animoca Brands, FTX Ventures and Jump Crypto
- GOAL General Partner Ned Sherman on the Booming Indian Gaming Market (via Forbes India)
- Default Kit on