Talespin, an immersive learning platform for workforce development, announces its $20M Series C Round led by SEEK Investments and Allomer Capital, with participation from GOAL Ventures, Sony Innovation Fund, Accenture Ventures and others. Read more about the deal here.
- Metaverse Fashion Companies Seeing Funding and Partnership Growth
- C2X Announces $25M Round led by Animoca Brands, FTX Ventures and Jump Crypto
- GOAL General Partner Ned Sherman on the Booming Indian Gaming Market (via Forbes India)
- Aglet Announces Funding Round Led By Galaxy Interactive and Amazon Alexa Fund
- Talespin Closes $20M Series C Round
- Default Kit on