GameBeat wrote that “Double Loop Games has closed an $8 million funding round, as the company starts beefing up for the production of its mobile puzzle hybrid game. The funding is a big round for a female-run game studio. Veteran industry leaders Emily Greer and Shelby Moledina started the company to design games for smartphones.” GOAL Ventures in proud to be part of the round. Full Story.
- Audigent Among Top 5% Fastest Growing Ad Tech Companies
- Aglet Grows User Base To Over 3.5 Million
- Metaverse Fashion Companies Seeing Funding and Partnership Growth
- C2X Announces $25M Round led by Animoca Brands, FTX Ventures and Jump Crypto
- GOAL General Partner Ned Sherman on the Booming Indian Gaming Market (via Forbes India)
- Default Kit on