GameBeat wrote that “Double Loop Games has closed an $8 million funding round, as the company starts beefing up for the production of its mobile puzzle hybrid game. The funding is a big round for a female-run game studio. Veteran industry leaders Emily Greer and Shelby Moledina started the company to design games for smartphones.” GOAL Ventures in proud to be part of the round. Full Story.
- GOAL Ventures’ Portfolio Company Stray Bombay Announces Anacrusis
- GameBeat: Double Loop raises $8M for mobile game development
- GOAL Ventures, Hiro Capital, London Venture Partners, 1Up Ventures and Others Invest in Double Loop Games
- Samsung Adds GOAL Ventures Portfolio Company Loupe’s Art And Music Streams To 4K TV Offerings
- GOAL Ventures Moderates “Investing in the Games Ecosystem” at 2021 LA Games Conference
- Default Kit on